Utah Rivers
Welcome and thanks for stopping by Utah Rivers.

A free place where Utah whitewater lovers can talk about rivers, meet new people, plan trips, etc...

If you haven't made an account, please do, as it will give you good karma. Help build the lively discussions Smile

By joining you will get....
- No Ads!
- Able to post to any board. Guest are only able to post to "Woah!!!" and "Lost and Found"
- Benefit of helping Utah's boating community grow.
- Great karma.
- Its free!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Utah Rivers
Welcome and thanks for stopping by Utah Rivers.

A free place where Utah whitewater lovers can talk about rivers, meet new people, plan trips, etc...

If you haven't made an account, please do, as it will give you good karma. Help build the lively discussions Smile

By joining you will get....
- No Ads!
- Able to post to any board. Guest are only able to post to "Woah!!!" and "Lost and Found"
- Benefit of helping Utah's boating community grow.
- Great karma.
- Its free!
Utah Rivers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Price Woodside to Swasey's
by Beth Blattenberger Thu 11 May 2017, 1:02 pm

» spanish fork
by cult Wed 26 Apr 2017, 1:28 pm

» abc?
by cult Wed 26 Apr 2017, 1:28 pm

» provo river
by cult Wed 26 Apr 2017, 1:06 pm

» Ocoee Whitewater Canoe For Sale
by andyhoffmann Sun 23 Apr 2017, 12:47 am

» Bear River Black Canyon Unscheduled Flows...
by charliev Wed 29 Mar 2017, 7:48 pm

» Bear River Black Canyon Extra Big Flows!
by charliev Fri 17 Mar 2017, 4:20 pm

» Jackson Fun
by eweiseth Wed 15 Mar 2017, 11:53 am

Flows
AW Utah River Runs Crystal Wave Eddy Flower CUWCD (Provo River) Joe's Valley Price (predicted) WKCC (Mobile Devices) River Forecast Center Murtaugh Evanston Playpark USGS
Statistics
We have 651 registered users
The newest registered user is stallgie

Our users have posted a total of 7794 messages in 1721 subjects

Late August Black Cyn Bear release participants

2 posters

Go down

Late August Black Cyn Bear release participants Empty Late August Black Cyn Bear release participants

Post by charliev Fri 21 Oct 2011, 2:33 pm

Quick question…if you when up to the last Black Canyon of the Bear release in late August (a last minute maintenace outage to clean the flow line inlet screens) , how many paddlers were in your group and did you see any other people or vehicles that looked like they belonged to paddlers?

At the 2-day Bear meeting I was at this week, PacifiCorp didn’t have any documentation on the release and participation for this date in their summary of 2011 releases. When the ops manager called one of his leads to inquire about participation he thought there were only three paddlers total. Sounds like less that I’d expect from discussions I’d had with people and the email traffic I’d seen, but accuracy is the primary goal.

Many thanks for any replies,

Charlie Vincent
American Whitewater
charliev@xmission.com
801-243-4892

charliev

Paddling Since : 1994

Back to top Go down

Late August Black Cyn Bear release participants Empty Re: Late August Black Cyn Bear release participants

Post by Guest Fri 21 Oct 2011, 5:26 pm

From a friends post regarding the 8/31 release. "Graham, Zach, Brady and Mitch Larson, Brett, and myself were the only ones there"

Back to top Go down

Late August Black Cyn Bear release participants Empty Re: Late August Black Cyn Bear release participants

Post by ballen Mon 24 Oct 2011, 2:36 pm

I can confirm that. There were 6 of us and we did not see anyone else or see any indication of anyone else. Thanks

Brett

ballen

Paddling Since : 2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down