Utah Rivers
Welcome and thanks for stopping by Utah Rivers.

A free place where Utah whitewater lovers can talk about rivers, meet new people, plan trips, etc...

If you haven't made an account, please do, as it will give you good karma. Help build the lively discussions Smile

By joining you will get....
- No Ads!
- Able to post to any board. Guest are only able to post to "Woah!!!" and "Lost and Found"
- Benefit of helping Utah's boating community grow.
- Great karma.
- Its free!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Utah Rivers
Welcome and thanks for stopping by Utah Rivers.

A free place where Utah whitewater lovers can talk about rivers, meet new people, plan trips, etc...

If you haven't made an account, please do, as it will give you good karma. Help build the lively discussions Smile

By joining you will get....
- No Ads!
- Able to post to any board. Guest are only able to post to "Woah!!!" and "Lost and Found"
- Benefit of helping Utah's boating community grow.
- Great karma.
- Its free!
Utah Rivers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Price Woodside to Swasey's
by Beth Blattenberger Thu 11 May 2017, 1:02 pm

» spanish fork
by cult Wed 26 Apr 2017, 1:28 pm

» abc?
by cult Wed 26 Apr 2017, 1:28 pm

» provo river
by cult Wed 26 Apr 2017, 1:06 pm

» Ocoee Whitewater Canoe For Sale
by andyhoffmann Sun 23 Apr 2017, 12:47 am

» Bear River Black Canyon Unscheduled Flows...
by charliev Wed 29 Mar 2017, 7:48 pm

» Bear River Black Canyon Extra Big Flows!
by charliev Fri 17 Mar 2017, 4:20 pm

» Jackson Fun
by eweiseth Wed 15 Mar 2017, 11:53 am

Flows
AW Utah River Runs Crystal Wave Eddy Flower CUWCD (Provo River) Joe's Valley Price (predicted) WKCC (Mobile Devices) River Forecast Center Murtaugh Evanston Playpark USGS
Statistics
We have 651 registered users
The newest registered user is stallgie

Our users have posted a total of 7794 messages in 1721 subjects

Sheep Falls, and Lower Mesa Falls Video

+2
npackham
Flying_Spaghetti_Monster
6 posters

Go down

Sheep Falls, and Lower Mesa Falls Video  Empty Sheep Falls, and Lower Mesa Falls Video

Post by Flying_Spaghetti_Monster Wed 22 Sep 2010, 12:37 am

Here is a link to my blog. This weekend I ran Sheep, and Lower Mesa falls, and as usual I made a video. The video is posted on my blog although it is taking some time to become available. Let me know what you think. I tried to make this one more interesting than the rest. http://dankeownwhitewaterobsession.blogspot.com/
Flying_Spaghetti_Monster
Flying_Spaghetti_Monster

Paddling Since : 2009

Back to top Go down

Sheep Falls, and Lower Mesa Falls Video  Empty Re: Sheep Falls, and Lower Mesa Falls Video

Post by Guest Wed 22 Sep 2010, 1:22 am

Decent vid. The camera angles were definitely different than what I have seen previously.

Back to top Go down

Sheep Falls, and Lower Mesa Falls Video  Empty Re: Sheep Falls, and Lower Mesa Falls Video

Post by npackham Wed 22 Sep 2010, 10:51 am

Way to follow your dreams Daniel. Congrats! Thanks for the video.

npackham

Back to top Go down

Post by echymas Wed 22 Sep 2010, 11:52 am

these videos are getting better sir. keep up the good work. lower mesa looked kinda scrapey off the ledge. hope there was enough water for a soft landing. thanks for sharing fsm.
echymas
echymas

Back to top Go down

Post by brianteats Wed 22 Sep 2010, 1:05 pm

Quality paddling right there, keep it up!
brianteats
brianteats

Paddling Since : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by brandon Wed 22 Sep 2010, 8:58 pm

cool video! looks like fun
brandon
brandon

Paddling Since : 2001

Back to top Go down

Post by PeruH2o Wed 22 Sep 2010, 9:38 pm

Nice! You will have to show me the lines one of these days. Cool video, man. What camera did you use?

PeruH2o

Back to top Go down

Post by Flying_Spaghetti_Monster Wed 22 Sep 2010, 9:54 pm

echymas wrote:these videos are getting better sir. keep up the good work. lower mesa looked kinda scrapey off the ledge. hope there was enough water for a soft landing. thanks for sharing fsm.
It was not scrapey, and it was plenty deep enough. What an amazing place. Even if it was scrapey, it beats the hell out of Sixth Water Smile
Flying_Spaghetti_Monster
Flying_Spaghetti_Monster

Back to top Go down

Post by Flying_Spaghetti_Monster Wed 22 Sep 2010, 9:54 pm

PeruH2o wrote:Nice! You will have to show me the lines one of these days. Cool video, man. What camera did you use?
GoPro Hero HD. Yeah it is pretty cool. Can't wait to get up there again.
Flying_Spaghetti_Monster
Flying_Spaghetti_Monster

Back to top Go down

Post by Flying_Spaghetti_Monster Wed 22 Sep 2010, 9:58 pm

npackham wrote:Way to follow your dreams Daniel. Congrats! Thanks for the video.
Thanks Nathan. This sport is about setting goals, conquering fears, and reaching those goals, and then setting new ones. At least for me that is what it has been Smile
Flying_Spaghetti_Monster
Flying_Spaghetti_Monster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Sep 2010, 1:43 am

Dan, that is awesome!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down