Utah Rivers
Welcome and thanks for stopping by Utah Rivers.

A free place where Utah whitewater lovers can talk about rivers, meet new people, plan trips, etc...

If you haven't made an account, please do, as it will give you good karma. Help build the lively discussions Smile

By joining you will get....
- No Ads!
- Able to post to any board. Guest are only able to post to "Woah!!!" and "Lost and Found"
- Benefit of helping Utah's boating community grow.
- Great karma.
- Its free!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Utah Rivers
Welcome and thanks for stopping by Utah Rivers.

A free place where Utah whitewater lovers can talk about rivers, meet new people, plan trips, etc...

If you haven't made an account, please do, as it will give you good karma. Help build the lively discussions Smile

By joining you will get....
- No Ads!
- Able to post to any board. Guest are only able to post to "Woah!!!" and "Lost and Found"
- Benefit of helping Utah's boating community grow.
- Great karma.
- Its free!
Utah Rivers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Price Woodside to Swasey's
by Beth Blattenberger Thu 11 May 2017, 1:02 pm

» spanish fork
by cult Wed 26 Apr 2017, 1:28 pm

» abc?
by cult Wed 26 Apr 2017, 1:28 pm

» provo river
by cult Wed 26 Apr 2017, 1:06 pm

» Ocoee Whitewater Canoe For Sale
by andyhoffmann Sun 23 Apr 2017, 12:47 am

» Bear River Black Canyon Unscheduled Flows...
by charliev Wed 29 Mar 2017, 7:48 pm

» Bear River Black Canyon Extra Big Flows!
by charliev Fri 17 Mar 2017, 4:20 pm

» Jackson Fun
by eweiseth Wed 15 Mar 2017, 11:53 am

Flows
AW Utah River Runs Crystal Wave Eddy Flower CUWCD (Provo River) Joe's Valley Price (predicted) WKCC (Mobile Devices) River Forecast Center Murtaugh Evanston Playpark USGS
Statistics
We have 651 registered users
The newest registered user is stallgie

Our users have posted a total of 7794 messages in 1721 subjects

WANTED: Large/large skirt w/implosion bar

Go down

WANTED:  Large/large skirt w/implosion bar Empty WANTED: Large/large skirt w/implosion bar

Hey all, i'm looking for a used skirt. Name the price you want.

a Size of a large tunnel, large cockpit with an implosion bar would be great. I just barely missed one on boatertalk so now i'm looking in all reaches for another.
\
Need not be in a fantastic condition, just has to keep the water out.

If it was a bungee not a rand that'd be great. Would fit more of my future boats.

thanks
telekopter2

Paddling Since : 88

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

WANTED: Large/large skirt w/implosion bar :: Comments

Jeff Young

Post Fri 03 Aug 2012, 11:34 pm by Jeff Young

Back to top Go down

Post Tue 07 Aug 2012, 9:15 pm by Captain Defenestration

I have an Immersion Research (which I am partial to) and a snap dragon river tech. I need to keep one for me, if you have a 197 paddle I am willing to do some horse trading (and some cash if unnecessary). Otherwise make me an offer I can't say no to. The Immersion is a large and the the snap dragon is an XL; however, they do fit the same.

Back to top Go down

Post Fri 17 Aug 2012, 9:35 am by telekopter2

Cap'n Defen, sorry i didn't see your msg for some reason. let's do a trade plus cash for your immersion or snapdragon. as long as the cockpit fits well on my jefe grande, i'm in.

have a good deal of backcountry telemark ski gear, crampons, etc

I could also do some work for you that far outweighs what you're giving me. I'll do 100 bux of work say for one of those skirts.

I also instruct skiiing for the National Ability Center, both able bodied folks and ability skiers, as we call those with cognitive disabilities,
*Certified by PSIA in teaching those skiing with
*autism spectrum
*extreme OCD
*ADD/ADHD
*PTSD

-------------------
*TELEMARK ski instruction (i made finals in Big Mountain (i.e. extreme skiing) my first year competing at the world championships in Crested Butte).
-----------------------------
BACKCOUNTRY SKILLS
Love to teach others about avalanche terrain, how to travel safely (15 years skiing backcountry without a single avalanche incident), how to gauge risk appropriately and safely. I am not certified, just experienced and conservative in my decisioin making skills.
------------------
MR FIXIT:
I do any and all types of carpentry. a bit of plumbing (toilet trouble shooting and repair of innards/valves/pumps)
*Green Building,
*Painting,
*fine carpentry: window/door trim,
old door installs, (many carpenters won't do these),
siding,
framing, etc.
*gear shed repairs
*Also make a damn fine fence with a gate that won't sag like most.

nine seven zeero, 4 zeero one, double too double seven
cheers and thanks.

Last edited by telekopter2 on Sat 25 Aug 2012, 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post Fri 17 Aug 2012, 12:06 pm by Compton Boater

Telekopter, I could use some of that work for sure around the place. I have a brand new paddle and a couple of skirts I could trade you. Are you in PC at the abilities center?

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down