Utah Rivers
Welcome and thanks for stopping by Utah Rivers.

A free place where Utah whitewater lovers can talk about rivers, meet new people, plan trips, etc...

If you haven't made an account, please do, as it will give you good karma. Help build the lively discussions Smile

By joining you will get....
- No Ads!
- Able to post to any board. Guest are only able to post to "Woah!!!" and "Lost and Found"
- Benefit of helping Utah's boating community grow.
- Great karma.
- Its free!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Utah Rivers
Welcome and thanks for stopping by Utah Rivers.

A free place where Utah whitewater lovers can talk about rivers, meet new people, plan trips, etc...

If you haven't made an account, please do, as it will give you good karma. Help build the lively discussions Smile

By joining you will get....
- No Ads!
- Able to post to any board. Guest are only able to post to "Woah!!!" and "Lost and Found"
- Benefit of helping Utah's boating community grow.
- Great karma.
- Its free!
Utah Rivers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Price Woodside to Swasey's
by Beth Blattenberger Thu 11 May 2017, 1:02 pm

» spanish fork
by cult Wed 26 Apr 2017, 1:28 pm

» abc?
by cult Wed 26 Apr 2017, 1:28 pm

» provo river
by cult Wed 26 Apr 2017, 1:06 pm

» Ocoee Whitewater Canoe For Sale
by andyhoffmann Sun 23 Apr 2017, 12:47 am

» Bear River Black Canyon Unscheduled Flows...
by charliev Wed 29 Mar 2017, 7:48 pm

» Bear River Black Canyon Extra Big Flows!
by charliev Fri 17 Mar 2017, 4:20 pm

» Jackson Fun
by eweiseth Wed 15 Mar 2017, 11:53 am

Flows
AW Utah River Runs Crystal Wave Eddy Flower CUWCD (Provo River) Joe's Valley Price (predicted) WKCC (Mobile Devices) River Forecast Center Murtaugh Evanston Playpark USGS
Statistics
We have 651 registered users
The newest registered user is stallgie

Our users have posted a total of 7794 messages in 1721 subjects

$400.00 - Riot Magnum 80

Go down

$400.00 - Riot Magnum 80 Empty $400.00 - Riot Magnum 80

$400.00 - Riot Magnum 80 - Super Coosh Outfitting - Minor Scratches

echymas
echymas

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

$400.00 - Riot Magnum 80 :: Comments

echymas

Post Wed 21 Mar 2012, 12:01 am by echymas

SOLD

Back to top Go down

Post Wed 21 Mar 2012, 12:59 am by wasatchbill

Crying or Very sad
ok, who wants to sell me a Burn L?

Back to top Go down

Vertder Miff

Post Wed 21 Mar 2012, 11:58 am by Vertder Miff

Bill, Craig is selling his Everest.

Back to top Go down

Flying_Spaghetti_Monster

Post Wed 21 Mar 2012, 12:02 pm by Flying_Spaghetti_Monster

Everest seems like it would be to big for Bill. Bill What not get a stomper. It is kinda like a cross between the Burn, and the Jefe. I think you would like it.

Back to top Go down

Vertder Miff

Post Wed 21 Mar 2012, 12:07 pm by Vertder Miff

Everest is 82.4 gallons. Large Burn is 80.3 gallons. The Jefe Grande and Villain that Bill has paddled are 90 and 92.5 gallons respectively.

Back to top Go down

Cap'n RedBeard

Post Wed 21 Mar 2012, 12:23 pm by Cap'n RedBeard

Back to top Go down

Post Wed 21 Mar 2012, 1:49 pm by wasatchbill

Would love to try a Stomper.
AF in particular gets me thinking about somewhat shorter, more maneuverable creekers. Squiggles is like a slalom move; the whole thing is very tight and turny. I am curious about the Burn L, since its so popular and I have never paddled one. Hopefully, eddyhopping the Narrows and Eggs is in the near future. Also, I would use a "maneuverable creeker" for running gates, if we ever get some up; or maybe that Greys race in the summer. I remember the Magnum 80 being good in the gates.

As bigwater boats, I have loved the Jefe Grande and the Villain. Love the Villain bulkhead. I'm curious about the Everest, would like to paddle one; but it doesn't seem like the perfect boat for tight creeks like AF. Its 8'6", Burn L is 8'3". Magnum 80 is 8'4".
I also have a Nomad 8.5 (8'5"), which is another awesome boat; noticably more maneuverable than the Villain (8'8")or JefeG (8'6").
I am guessing the Shiva is something like a Villain; same length and volume anyway.
Its surprising to me that the Nomad 8.5 turns better than a JefeG, and there is just 1 inch difference in length, and they are both displacement hulls. The Stomper 90 is the same length as the Nomad 8.5, with some more edge; sounds very interesting.

Note that AF locals paddle boats like the Topolino; 7'2" or something ;-)
(eddyflower: downtime much? sigh)

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down