Utah Rivers
Welcome and thanks for stopping by Utah Rivers.

A free place where Utah whitewater lovers can talk about rivers, meet new people, plan trips, etc...

If you haven't made an account, please do, as it will give you good karma. Help build the lively discussions Smile

By joining you will get....
- No Ads!
- Able to post to any board. Guest are only able to post to "Woah!!!" and "Lost and Found"
- Benefit of helping Utah's boating community grow.
- Great karma.
- Its free!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Utah Rivers
Welcome and thanks for stopping by Utah Rivers.

A free place where Utah whitewater lovers can talk about rivers, meet new people, plan trips, etc...

If you haven't made an account, please do, as it will give you good karma. Help build the lively discussions Smile

By joining you will get....
- No Ads!
- Able to post to any board. Guest are only able to post to "Woah!!!" and "Lost and Found"
- Benefit of helping Utah's boating community grow.
- Great karma.
- Its free!
Utah Rivers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Price Woodside to Swasey's
by Beth Blattenberger Thu 11 May 2017, 1:02 pm

» spanish fork
by cult Wed 26 Apr 2017, 1:28 pm

» abc?
by cult Wed 26 Apr 2017, 1:28 pm

» provo river
by cult Wed 26 Apr 2017, 1:06 pm

» Ocoee Whitewater Canoe For Sale
by andyhoffmann Sun 23 Apr 2017, 12:47 am

» Bear River Black Canyon Unscheduled Flows...
by charliev Wed 29 Mar 2017, 7:48 pm

» Bear River Black Canyon Extra Big Flows!
by charliev Fri 17 Mar 2017, 4:20 pm

» Jackson Fun
by eweiseth Wed 15 Mar 2017, 11:53 am

Flows
AW Utah River Runs Crystal Wave Eddy Flower CUWCD (Provo River) Joe's Valley Price (predicted) WKCC (Mobile Devices) River Forecast Center Murtaugh Evanston Playpark USGS
Statistics
We have 651 registered users
The newest registered user is stallgie

Our users have posted a total of 7794 messages in 1721 subjects

Riot Kayaks for sale

Go down

Riot Kayaks for sale  Empty Riot Kayaks for sale

Riot Kayaks
for Sale

Model Color Price

1. Orbit
54 Blue/green $250
2. Orbit 58 Blue/green $300

3.Tehno 49 Red $200

4. Sniper65 Lime Green $375

5. Astro 58 Lime Green $300

6. Inferno
54 Orange/yellow $300

7. Inferno
54 Orange/yellow $425 Great shape

8. Disco 47 white $125

9. Disco 47 ? Blue $125

10. Turbo 47 Red $300

11. Air 55 Yellow $300

12. Booster Blue $300

13. Sniper
65 Yellow $400 (storage
and great shape)

14. Flair 47 Green $300

15. Disco 47 Black $175

16. Air 55 Green $300

17. Turbo 54 Green $300
The exteriors look to be in good condition most of the interior could use foam and some work. Let me know if you would like pictures of any boat or if you would like to look at any.
Thansk
Troy Green

Paddling Since : 2003

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Riot Kayaks for sale :: Comments

Post Tue 21 Feb 2012, 1:03 am by cheneypiano

Where are these located?

Back to top Go down

Post Tue 21 Feb 2012, 7:22 pm by Troy Green

I am in Huntsville UT if there are some that you are interested in I can bring them down. Or you are welcome to drive up and look at it all at night or anytime saturday just let me know what work for you.

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post Wed 22 Feb 2012, 7:58 pm by afaust

Just thought I put this out there for you Troy.

http://www.kayakidaho.com/play-boating/3056-looking-for-riot-nitro-or-turbo#3057

You picked me up one time when I was hitch hiking. It was right after locking my keys in the truck on the day of the Narrows race two years ago. Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post Thu 23 Feb 2012, 2:25 am by Hotchkiss

Hello Troy,

I am interested in two of your boats. May I see photos of the bottoms and cockpit rims of the three Discos as well as the two Air 55s? I am looking to purchase 2 or three boats before I return to Costa Rica.

If your boats do not have cracks in the hulls or around the cockpit, I can deal with about any other blemish.

Sure hope I caught you in time.

Ryan

Last edited by Hotchkiss on Thu 23 Feb 2012, 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add more questions)

Back to top Go down

Post Thu 23 Feb 2012, 1:38 pm by Troy Green

Thanks for the info Afaust I will contact th guy.

Hotchkiss I will get you some pictures of these boats tonight Do you want me to just post hear or do you want me to send them to another place. The boats look good no issues other than they could use some work on the out fittings (foam needed)

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post Thu 23 Feb 2012, 2:09 pm by Hotchkiss

Troy,

I'm going to rip out the cheesy seating system in the Airs anyway, so the foam pillars are not a concern.

As for the disco, as long as the seat and back-band are in decent shape, I don't care about the front or back foam pillars either.

As long the boats don't leak, I know what kind of wear and tear to expect from boats that are 12 plus years old, so I can even deal with a little oil panning.

If you don't mind sending the photos to ryanjhotchkiss at hot mail dot com, I'd appreciate it.

Last edited by Hotchkiss on Thu 23 Feb 2012, 8:06 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : error)

Back to top Go down

Post Fri 24 Feb 2012, 12:27 pm by Hotchkiss

Troy,

I made a dummy e-mail address so I didn't risk opening my business account to spam. The first one I made didn't seem to work so I made another in hot mail and then I edited the post I made the other day.

Anyway, the correct e-mail is ryanjhotchkiss at hot mail dot com. Once you send me an e-mail to that address, I can send you my personal e-mail if it makes you feel more comfortable corresponding with me at that account.

I have a friend that lives in Manti who said she would be willing to take a look at the boats for me. Maybe sometime we could set up a time for that?

Back to top Go down

Post Fri 24 Feb 2012, 12:33 pm by Troy Green

I will be in Provo on The 28th for work and could bring down the ones that you are want to have her look at. I will resend the information tonight (sorry I do not have all the pictures at work.

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post Fri 24 Feb 2012, 12:50 pm by Hotchkiss

It is no problem. This isn't an emergency. In fact, I will probably have to pay you before I can actually pick up the boats. That is why I was hoping she might be able to take a look at them the next time she is up your way.

I think I would some of your gear as well. Those a good deals.

I was wondering if you might have a line on a decent tandem ducky? Don't care if it's old, I've no problem patching boats, but I was kind of hoping for a brand name I recognize: NRS or Aire preferably.

Back to top Go down

Post Sat 25 Feb 2012, 1:05 am by riverstud222

If you're going to be in Provo anyways you might consider loading up some of the rest of that gear and letting the provo-ites peruse it for a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post Sat 25 Feb 2012, 1:21 am by afaust

Second the motion to load up gear for Provo Paddlers. Particularly dry bags/ruck sacks, 25 m throw ropes, and all manner of under layers.

Back to top Go down

Post Sat 25 Feb 2012, 9:25 am by Hotchkiss

My aunt, uncle and cousin live in Heber. Anyway, I'll talk to one of them about meeting up with you. The 28th is a Wednesday, so I'm not sure anyone is going to be able to pull that off between work and kids.

I live in Gunnison, CO. I'll see what I can do about taking a road trip at the beginning of next month.

Back to top Go down

Post Sat 25 Feb 2012, 2:09 pm by Troy Green

For those in Provo area let me know what all you want to look at and sizes I will load up what I can. I will be in Provo on Tuesday the 28th of February and I also go down about twice a month for work. The 28th I will be down from 11:30 to about 4:00.

Back to top Go down

Post Thu 22 Mar 2012, 7:12 pm by Hotchkiss

Hello,

Do you still have the boats? My uncle is coming from UT to CO next Monday. Any way we can set something up?

Back to top Go down

Post Fri 23 Mar 2012, 11:26 am by Troy Green

Yes I still have most of them. I have the gear up in Huntsville UT (Ogden valley by snowbasin) I can bring the boats down if you know what ones that you are interested in looking at, and meet at my office in down town ogden.

Thanks

Troy 801-644-3196

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down