Utah Rivers
Welcome and thanks for stopping by Utah Rivers.

A free place where Utah whitewater lovers can talk about rivers, meet new people, plan trips, etc...

If you haven't made an account, please do, as it will give you good karma. Help build the lively discussions Smile

By joining you will get....
- No Ads!
- Able to post to any board. Guest are only able to post to "Woah!!!" and "Lost and Found"
- Benefit of helping Utah's boating community grow.
- Great karma.
- Its free!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Utah Rivers
Welcome and thanks for stopping by Utah Rivers.

A free place where Utah whitewater lovers can talk about rivers, meet new people, plan trips, etc...

If you haven't made an account, please do, as it will give you good karma. Help build the lively discussions Smile

By joining you will get....
- No Ads!
- Able to post to any board. Guest are only able to post to "Woah!!!" and "Lost and Found"
- Benefit of helping Utah's boating community grow.
- Great karma.
- Its free!
Utah Rivers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Price Woodside to Swasey's
by Beth Blattenberger Thu 11 May 2017, 1:02 pm

» spanish fork
by cult Wed 26 Apr 2017, 1:28 pm

» abc?
by cult Wed 26 Apr 2017, 1:28 pm

» provo river
by cult Wed 26 Apr 2017, 1:06 pm

» Ocoee Whitewater Canoe For Sale
by andyhoffmann Sun 23 Apr 2017, 12:47 am

» Bear River Black Canyon Unscheduled Flows...
by charliev Wed 29 Mar 2017, 7:48 pm

» Bear River Black Canyon Extra Big Flows!
by charliev Fri 17 Mar 2017, 4:20 pm

» Jackson Fun
by eweiseth Wed 15 Mar 2017, 11:53 am

Flows
AW Utah River Runs Crystal Wave Eddy Flower CUWCD (Provo River) Joe's Valley Price (predicted) WKCC (Mobile Devices) River Forecast Center Murtaugh Evanston Playpark USGS
Statistics
We have 651 registered users
The newest registered user is stallgie

Our users have posted a total of 7794 messages in 1721 subjects

A fresh start for the season! Please read!

5 posters

Go down

A fresh start for the season! Please read! Empty A fresh start for the season! Please read!

Post by Admin Mon 02 Apr 2012, 3:25 pm

Im sure all ya'll are getting excited for this season. Its only barely getting started. I hope you guys find this web site useful for your white water needs. I really appreciate everyone that contributes to the content on here. You guys made it the premier go to web-site for white water in Utah. It makes me happy to see so many people using it to find others to paddle with. With the season here and this site is about to get used to its full potential I ask you all for donations to continue this service. Even the smallest donations will keep this site alive. 100 percent of your donations go strait into the site. It is my goal to keep this site ad free (for members) 100 percent of the time. Maybe possibly 100 percent ad free for everyone! Thanks again for making this site so successful!

or goto the bottom of the site and click on Contribute in the footer links.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Paddling Since : 1899

Back to top Go down

A fresh start for the season! Please read! Empty Re: A fresh start for the season! Please read!

Post by Jeff Young Mon 02 Apr 2012, 6:02 pm

Done, keep up the great work Justin!
Jeff Young
Jeff Young

Back to top Go down

A fresh start for the season! Please read! Empty Re: A fresh start for the season! Please read!

Post by wasatchbill Mon 02 Apr 2012, 6:14 pm

I am fine with a banner ad at the top of the page; or maybe top and bottom (Eddyflower style), if it helps keep the site going. It mainly the side ads that flash at you that get really annoying. If I had a choice between coughing up some cash, or having banner ad at the top and bottom of the page, I would go with the banner ads :-).

I see that even mountainbuzz has some small ads on the side, (that do NOT flash at you thank god).

Thanks for all the work on this site Justin!

wasatchbill

Back to top Go down

Post by Compton Boater Wed 04 Apr 2012, 2:19 pm

I like the ads, lets you know whats out there. Can you do a kickstarter project though to fund a UT Rivers app? It would be way easier to talk shit with a UT Rivers app. Or maybe next years film fest could go to UT Rivers.

Compton Boater

Back to top Go down

Post by Compton Boater Wed 04 Apr 2012, 2:31 pm

Also, why all these categories like WHOA and Trip planner? It's not like WW Talk gets overburdened with threads so they need to be kept elsewhere. If there is a hazard, nobody will know about it if you put it in WHOA!

All in all you have totally stomped the shit out of making a Utard forum. If it was not for you there would be no forum, it would take about 150 text messages for C Dub to offend half of the boaters in Utah. His fingers would hurt. Keep up the good work, can't wait to see everyone on the river.

Compton Boater

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Young Wed 04 Apr 2012, 2:41 pm

I'll check with the rest of the club leadership, but I think we'd be down for doing a UTrivers fund raiser. I'll get with you Justin and we'll figure something out.
Jeff Young
Jeff Young

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Young Wed 04 Apr 2012, 2:45 pm

For starters, we'll put out a donation jar for UTRivers at the Swap&Surf event at Crystal Wave on April 14th.
Jeff Young
Jeff Young

Back to top Go down

Post by brandon Wed 04 Apr 2012, 3:18 pm

Great Ideas!
brandon
brandon

Paddling Since : 2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down