Utah Rivers
Welcome and thanks for stopping by Utah Rivers.

A free place where Utah whitewater lovers can talk about rivers, meet new people, plan trips, etc...

If you haven't made an account, please do, as it will give you good karma. Help build the lively discussions Smile

By joining you will get....
- No Ads!
- Able to post to any board. Guest are only able to post to "Woah!!!" and "Lost and Found"
- Benefit of helping Utah's boating community grow.
- Great karma.
- Its free!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Utah Rivers
Welcome and thanks for stopping by Utah Rivers.

A free place where Utah whitewater lovers can talk about rivers, meet new people, plan trips, etc...

If you haven't made an account, please do, as it will give you good karma. Help build the lively discussions Smile

By joining you will get....
- No Ads!
- Able to post to any board. Guest are only able to post to "Woah!!!" and "Lost and Found"
- Benefit of helping Utah's boating community grow.
- Great karma.
- Its free!
Utah Rivers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Price Woodside to Swasey's
by Beth Blattenberger Thu 11 May 2017, 1:02 pm

» spanish fork
by cult Wed 26 Apr 2017, 1:28 pm

» abc?
by cult Wed 26 Apr 2017, 1:28 pm

» provo river
by cult Wed 26 Apr 2017, 1:06 pm

» Ocoee Whitewater Canoe For Sale
by andyhoffmann Sun 23 Apr 2017, 12:47 am

» Bear River Black Canyon Unscheduled Flows...
by charliev Wed 29 Mar 2017, 7:48 pm

» Bear River Black Canyon Extra Big Flows!
by charliev Fri 17 Mar 2017, 4:20 pm

» Jackson Fun
by eweiseth Wed 15 Mar 2017, 11:53 am

Flows
AW Utah River Runs Crystal Wave Eddy Flower CUWCD (Provo River) Joe's Valley Price (predicted) WKCC (Mobile Devices) River Forecast Center Murtaugh Evanston Playpark USGS
Statistics
We have 651 registered users
The newest registered user is stallgie

Our users have posted a total of 7794 messages in 1721 subjects

craig waddell...

3 posters

Go down

craig waddell... Empty craig waddell...

Post by johnnie a. Thu 21 Jul 2011, 6:42 pm

this is john allsen. i think i left my hat(some, might call it cap...) in your vehicle. i sent you a text about this, and i will be calling you, as well. also, i've fired off an email w/ pics of my hat, so that you might be better able to identify it if there are numerous lost or misplaced caps in your vehicle. alas, i decided to post this on your facebook wall, in addition to a private message on your myspace page. if you are unable to reply via utah river's(both on the message board or privately), text, phone call, email, facebook, or myspace, please check out my hat's blog. johnniea.blogspot.hat/cap.org

in advance, thank you for your prompt and timely reply.
johnnie a.
johnnie a.

Back to top Go down

craig waddell... Empty Re: craig waddell...

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jul 2011, 7:44 pm

I think it went to the Middle Fork with my truck, paco pad(s), dry bag, break down paddle, boci balls, flotation, my 200 dollar deposit, my lent 250 dollars, my lost mileage, my big planned trip for the year,my friends and is now communing with my newly lost plastic frog. For future reference, instead of posting all this shit all over my electronic world, a simple phone call will suffice. I know, all retro and whatnot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jul 2011, 7:47 pm

In Lieu of your hat(cap) will you please accept my 4 grand hospital bill? Thanks in advance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Compton Boater Fri 22 Jul 2011, 11:25 am

Crazy you two should be in a thread together this morning. I just found this great Video of C-Dub and Johnnie and the Elders on the water together. Clearly No Cap needed on this boat amigo's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8T095mFdW8&feature=player_embedded

Maybe J Ray can embed. Why do they make it so hard to embed on forums?

Compton Boater

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jul 2011, 2:05 pm

I totally forgot about that filming. That much sangria and poonanny causes memory loss. The without the crabs line actually proved to be less than accurate. Thanks for the revisit Compton...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jul 2011, 6:04 pm

Is this your hat? I think I have a replica on my front porch. Yours if you want it profezor.
craig waddell... Ash-tr10

Back to top Go down

Post by Compton Boater Mon 25 Jul 2011, 6:04 pm

Nope, not that hat, I found a picture of Jonnie in said hat.

craig waddell... 2657037549_5712ba37da

Compton Boater

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Jul 2011, 7:37 pm

If it will help with Heartache, I will throw in this cap AND my 2400 dollar ambulance ride.
craig waddell... Asshat10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Aug 2011, 6:35 pm

Sooo...as the world turns. None of my medical bills are available any longer as gifts. Insurance company has bribed me for soul ownership. Also, Johnny's cap has been returned as well as the frog. Apparently the cap and the frog have been consummating their relationship in the back seat for damn near a month. Who new. The random squeaks of pleasure; thought it was the rig having gas. The Paulie Creek frog has resumed his post betwixt Barbie's thighs. All is good in the world. Cheers all! Looking forward to discouraging folks from coming up in the boating world, just as I have always done!

Back to top Go down

Post by brightonb Sun 07 Aug 2011, 9:04 pm

Damn, I was kind of enjoying the digression of this post

brightonb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down