Utah Rivers
Welcome and thanks for stopping by Utah Rivers.

A free place where Utah whitewater lovers can talk about rivers, meet new people, plan trips, etc...

If you haven't made an account, please do, as it will give you good karma. Help build the lively discussions Smile

By joining you will get....
- No Ads!
- Able to post to any board. Guest are only able to post to "Woah!!!" and "Lost and Found"
- Benefit of helping Utah's boating community grow.
- Great karma.
- Its free!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Utah Rivers
Welcome and thanks for stopping by Utah Rivers.

A free place where Utah whitewater lovers can talk about rivers, meet new people, plan trips, etc...

If you haven't made an account, please do, as it will give you good karma. Help build the lively discussions Smile

By joining you will get....
- No Ads!
- Able to post to any board. Guest are only able to post to "Woah!!!" and "Lost and Found"
- Benefit of helping Utah's boating community grow.
- Great karma.
- Its free!
Utah Rivers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Price Woodside to Swasey's
by Beth Blattenberger Thu 11 May 2017, 1:02 pm

» spanish fork
by cult Wed 26 Apr 2017, 1:28 pm

» abc?
by cult Wed 26 Apr 2017, 1:28 pm

» provo river
by cult Wed 26 Apr 2017, 1:06 pm

» Ocoee Whitewater Canoe For Sale
by andyhoffmann Sun 23 Apr 2017, 12:47 am

» Bear River Black Canyon Unscheduled Flows...
by charliev Wed 29 Mar 2017, 7:48 pm

» Bear River Black Canyon Extra Big Flows!
by charliev Fri 17 Mar 2017, 4:20 pm

» Jackson Fun
by eweiseth Wed 15 Mar 2017, 11:53 am

Flows
AW Utah River Runs Crystal Wave Eddy Flower CUWCD (Provo River) Joe's Valley Price (predicted) WKCC (Mobile Devices) River Forecast Center Murtaugh Evanston Playpark USGS
Statistics
We have 651 registered users
The newest registered user is stallgie

Our users have posted a total of 7794 messages in 1721 subjects

OPP Today

2 posters

Go down

OPP Today Empty OPP Today

Post by Augie Thu 14 Jul 2011, 10:50 pm

Went to the OPP today and played in the RR eddy after the first drop. It was quite the ride. Sunk up to my eyes several times even with my vest on. The first wave is kicking and a great ride can be had. I got rid of the log in the RR eddy after the first drop. Not much of an eddy on the left side yet though. The third drop is also a good surf.
Augie
Augie

Paddling Since : 1973

Back to top Go down

OPP Today Empty Re: OPP Today

Post by Guest Fri 15 Jul 2011, 1:02 am

Sweet. My original plans for this weekend seemed to have fallen through but, sounds like OPP might save my weekend. Anyone wanna meet up Sat/Sun? At 2100 cfs, I think a partner would be good, especially with that slab under the first wave. Anyone, hit me up if you're down with OPP Razz 435 232 5383. Thanks Smile

-D Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by wasatchbill Fri 15 Jul 2011, 1:42 am

I had fun there the other day; a guy was surfing the 2nd wave, then catching the river left eddy, attaining a bit, then pulling himself up with an ABS pipe fixed to a rock. The ABS pipe floated down the river and into that eddy while he was in it, gave him the idea. need to post that vid.
edit: it sure has dropped.

wasatchbill

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum