Utah Rivers
Welcome and thanks for stopping by Utah Rivers.

A free place where Utah whitewater lovers can talk about rivers, meet new people, plan trips, etc...

If you haven't made an account, please do, as it will give you good karma. Help build the lively discussions Smile

By joining you will get....
- No Ads!
- Able to post to any board. Guest are only able to post to "Woah!!!" and "Lost and Found"
- Benefit of helping Utah's boating community grow.
- Great karma.
- Its free!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Utah Rivers
Welcome and thanks for stopping by Utah Rivers.

A free place where Utah whitewater lovers can talk about rivers, meet new people, plan trips, etc...

If you haven't made an account, please do, as it will give you good karma. Help build the lively discussions Smile

By joining you will get....
- No Ads!
- Able to post to any board. Guest are only able to post to "Woah!!!" and "Lost and Found"
- Benefit of helping Utah's boating community grow.
- Great karma.
- Its free!
Utah Rivers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Price Woodside to Swasey's
by Beth Blattenberger Thu 11 May 2017, 1:02 pm

» spanish fork
by cult Wed 26 Apr 2017, 1:28 pm

» abc?
by cult Wed 26 Apr 2017, 1:28 pm

» provo river
by cult Wed 26 Apr 2017, 1:06 pm

» Ocoee Whitewater Canoe For Sale
by andyhoffmann Sun 23 Apr 2017, 12:47 am

» Bear River Black Canyon Unscheduled Flows...
by charliev Wed 29 Mar 2017, 7:48 pm

» Bear River Black Canyon Extra Big Flows!
by charliev Fri 17 Mar 2017, 4:20 pm

» Jackson Fun
by eweiseth Wed 15 Mar 2017, 11:53 am

Flows
AW Utah River Runs Crystal Wave Eddy Flower CUWCD (Provo River) Joe's Valley Price (predicted) WKCC (Mobile Devices) River Forecast Center Murtaugh Evanston Playpark USGS
Statistics
We have 651 registered users
The newest registered user is stallgie

Our users have posted a total of 7794 messages in 1721 subjects

Video: Playboating the Ogden Narrows at 606 CFS

+2
Cap'n RedBeard
Flying_Spaghetti_Monster
6 posters

Go down

Video: Playboating the Ogden Narrows at 606 CFS Empty Video: Playboating the Ogden Narrows at 606 CFS

Post by Flying_Spaghetti_Monster Tue 17 May 2011, 12:40 pm

Justin ask me to start getting the ball rolling on videos being posted in the trip report section. This is a video of the Ogden Narrows at 606 cfs. For anyone thinking of coming up I have the rapids named with different "carnage"( well kinda) in two of the rapids. This will show you what to expect if you decide to run it. I would say that 600 cfs is one of the friendliest levels I can remember it being. It is padded out with plenty of eddies, and recovery pools. I flipped three times, and only barely hit my helmet once. It was a great day with a fun river. Here is the link to the video on utrivers http://www.utrivers.com/t492-video-playboating-the-ogden-narrows-at-606-cfs#2468
Flying_Spaghetti_Monster
Flying_Spaghetti_Monster

Paddling Since : 2009

Back to top Go down

Video: Playboating the Ogden Narrows at 606 CFS Empty Re: Video: Playboating the Ogden Narrows at 606 CFS

Post by Flying_Spaghetti_Monster Tue 17 May 2011, 1:40 pm

Here is just the video link. Does not seem anyone cares about the trip reporter on this forum. http://vimeo.com/23840144
Flying_Spaghetti_Monster
Flying_Spaghetti_Monster

Back to top Go down

Video: Playboating the Ogden Narrows at 606 CFS Empty Re: Video: Playboating the Ogden Narrows at 606 CFS

Post by Cap'n RedBeard Tue 17 May 2011, 2:06 pm

Flying_Spaghetti_Monster wrote: Does not seem anyone cares about the trip reporter on this forum.

You only gave it an hour, not everyone checks it 5 times an hour. I do know for fact that you do Suspect. Plus you re-posted this like a mad man.... scratch
Cap'n RedBeard
Cap'n RedBeard

Paddling Since : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Flying_Spaghetti_Monster Tue 17 May 2011, 2:13 pm

I posted it in both because 9 times out of 10 if I see the trip reporter with a new topic I don't check it. It is not like this forum is so overloaded it can't handle an extra post.
Flying_Spaghetti_Monster
Flying_Spaghetti_Monster

Back to top Go down

Video: Playboating the Ogden Narrows at 606 CFS Empty These aren't the droids you're looking for.

Post by brianteats Tue 17 May 2011, 2:34 pm

I deleted this post, because I feel awkward now being in the middle of these particular...'discussion'.

Last edited by brianteats on Tue 17 May 2011, 3:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
brianteats
brianteats

Back to top Go down

Post by Cap'n RedBeard Tue 17 May 2011, 2:35 pm

Neutral Im not going to say anything other then I asked you to help out and you are consistently yourself being negative and big headed.
Cap'n RedBeard
Cap'n RedBeard

Back to top Go down

Post by Flying_Spaghetti_Monster Tue 17 May 2011, 2:54 pm

Like when you say I would run the Stikine, but I need a helmet cam first. Like when you ask if there was a new rapid in BV because everyone was in there creek boats. Or how you told pro kayakers in Alpine they were pussies because they would not jump over a fire. I was trying to help out, but ease the forum into the trip report thread.
Flying_Spaghetti_Monster
Flying_Spaghetti_Monster

Back to top Go down

Post by TennesseeJed Tue 17 May 2011, 7:02 pm

Dear admin Can we vote on this island?
TennesseeJed
TennesseeJed

Back to top Go down

Post by Flying_Spaghetti_Monster Tue 17 May 2011, 8:13 pm

I never thought that this thread would turn into this. It seems that mine, and Justin's personalities clash. I was trying to help Justin out, but it was met with sarcastic remarks. I posted in two threads because not many people check the trip report forum. I for one never had, and I asked around, and several others had not either. I was trying to ease the forum into using the other thread. I saw that there were 11 views on the open whitewater talk, 4 views on the trip report, and 0 views on the video it's self. It was not working so I posted the video link to make it easier. Who knew that this would turn into the Jerry Springer Show. I could care less about the video I mainly wanted to show certain people the character of the run so they could decide if they wanted to try to work on it. For me to be called big headed is frustrating to say the least, when I have caught that vibe many times from Justin, and others. The fact of the matter is most people who attack me on this forum, and behind my back do not know me at all. The difference is that when I say something I stand by it. I don't boat to build my ego I boat because I have a love for whitewater, and want to get away from the drama of life, but there are people that would rather mix the two. People can do what they want ,think what they want, and post how they want. I will be boating early in the morning, and I may have a video of pure helmet cam footage. It may have a bad soundtrack, it may have a bird at ten seconds. If so I will share it as I always do. Is this to build myself up??? No, it is because I like making videos almost as much as kayaking.... Almost Smile Justin if you have any beef with me give me a call, and let’s bury the hatchet because this drama is ridiculous.
Flying_Spaghetti_Monster
Flying_Spaghetti_Monster

Back to top Go down

Video: Playboating the Ogden Narrows at 606 CFS Empty will he stop....

Post by Guest Wed 18 May 2011, 1:11 pm

I am new to the area and this forum; what a deterrent to paddling with anyone in this group... I think I might go try desert long boarding, or move to somewhere cool like Carolina kuntry.

"I just want everyone to like me" - Hack Jandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Flying_Spaghetti_Monster Wed 18 May 2011, 1:21 pm

Now that is funny. Although I think I have proven that I couldn't care less if everyone likes me. My biggest thing is I will not sit idol while others, or myself get attacked for no reason. I will see you guys on the river. Hey Justin could you please track down this guy through their IP address. Maybe they are from Kansas? Oh yeah I don't care. I look forward to the next post by the FlyingSoloMenstruation. Feel free to pass the username, and password to many of the people that have a beef with me so it will be impossible for me to ever know who it is. To me it is more fun that way.
Flying_Spaghetti_Monster
Flying_Spaghetti_Monster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 18 May 2011, 1:24 pm

not stopping yet....made it 10 minutes though, must have been sidetracked

Back to top Go down

Post by brandon Wed 18 May 2011, 1:27 pm

this is just too funny. Thank you
brandon
brandon

Paddling Since : 2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Young Wed 18 May 2011, 2:36 pm

My....god.... So utarded
Jeff Young
Jeff Young

Back to top Go down

Post by Cap'n RedBeard Wed 18 May 2011, 4:36 pm

Cap'n RedBeard
Cap'n RedBeard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down