Utah Rivers
Welcome and thanks for stopping by Utah Rivers.

A free place where Utah whitewater lovers can talk about rivers, meet new people, plan trips, etc...

If you haven't made an account, please do, as it will give you good karma. Help build the lively discussions Smile

By joining you will get....
- No Ads!
- Able to post to any board. Guest are only able to post to "Woah!!!" and "Lost and Found"
- Benefit of helping Utah's boating community grow.
- Great karma.
- Its free!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Utah Rivers
Welcome and thanks for stopping by Utah Rivers.

A free place where Utah whitewater lovers can talk about rivers, meet new people, plan trips, etc...

If you haven't made an account, please do, as it will give you good karma. Help build the lively discussions Smile

By joining you will get....
- No Ads!
- Able to post to any board. Guest are only able to post to "Woah!!!" and "Lost and Found"
- Benefit of helping Utah's boating community grow.
- Great karma.
- Its free!
Utah Rivers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Price Woodside to Swasey's
by Beth Blattenberger Thu 11 May 2017, 1:02 pm

» spanish fork
by cult Wed 26 Apr 2017, 1:28 pm

» abc?
by cult Wed 26 Apr 2017, 1:28 pm

» provo river
by cult Wed 26 Apr 2017, 1:06 pm

» Ocoee Whitewater Canoe For Sale
by andyhoffmann Sun 23 Apr 2017, 12:47 am

» Bear River Black Canyon Unscheduled Flows...
by charliev Wed 29 Mar 2017, 7:48 pm

» Bear River Black Canyon Extra Big Flows!
by charliev Fri 17 Mar 2017, 4:20 pm

» Jackson Fun
by eweiseth Wed 15 Mar 2017, 11:53 am

Flows
AW Utah River Runs Crystal Wave Eddy Flower CUWCD (Provo River) Joe's Valley Price (predicted) WKCC (Mobile Devices) River Forecast Center Murtaugh Evanston Playpark USGS
Statistics
We have 651 registered users
The newest registered user is stallgie

Our users have posted a total of 7794 messages in 1721 subjects

Old drytops for sale; kayak backpack, rock shoes

Go down

Old drytops for sale; kayak backpack, rock shoes Empty Old drytops for sale; kayak backpack, rock shoes

Rock climbing shoes; Mad Rock old fashioned laceups; good beginner/intermediate shoe; size 11.5, but they seem to have shrunk a bit. They are pretty worn. I bought some 5.10 Stealth Paint (steath rubber particles and barge cement) to patch small holes in the rand. But these shoes hurt a spot on my foot, so I am selling them. The Stealth Paint kit is $16.99 plus tax. You can have the Stealth paint kit and the shoes for $10.

Boreal Ace rock shoes; size 10(?). These were top of the line back in the day ($145). Way too small for me; don't know how I ever wore them. Decent rubber left on them; and resoleable.
$35.

Ab Roller free with the first purchase ! :-) gone!

Dynafit Tourlite alpine touring boots; 3 buckle; could use new liners; ~size 11(?) don't recall the mondo size. These have had a number of years as snowboard boots. Still have some life left.
$75

Liquid snowboard; 162cm. Wood core, Austrian made. White topsheet with PNW Native american graphic. A few base welds. Edges are not cracked or bent; tunes up nicely. $65. Photos here:
http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=19352290&cat=193

Dremel kit, 20pc; list for 77, sells for $40 new. Only used once. $30.

I have a size XL NRS semidry top; blue; leaks a bit and the neck gasket is not so great; Aquaseal may help. It is smaller than my other XL tops; like an L. This has been a good loaner for moderate ducky runs; would be a decent splashtop for rafting.
sold
PeakUK XL drytop that needs a neck gasket; I trimmed it too much. I have shoulder pads and upper spine pad that work with it; (as well as elbow pad inserts that don't work with it).
sold

PeakUK drypants with feet; they are not dry. They leak. Good splashpants though, with a neoprene waist.
sold

Caddis Goretex waders, size L, these leak much less than the PeakUK drypants, but they do leak a bit. Some time with aquaseal would probably make them dry again. Good river work pants.
sold

NRS kayak backpack. Great condition. I have not used this much; lower 6th water, and an Eggs bend lap was about it. These are $55 new.
Sold

Last edited by wasatchbill on Wed 28 Mar 2012, 5:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
wasatchbill

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Old drytops for sale; kayak backpack, rock shoes :: Comments

RobA

Post Sat 10 Mar 2012, 10:23 pm by RobA

Hey Bill do you have any of the first 4 items? I'd be interested in those and maybe the ab roller if you still have them. Very Happy email me or something Rob-

Back to top Go down

echymas

Post Sun 11 Mar 2012, 1:03 am by echymas

i forgot to ask about the free ab roller damn it!

Back to top Go down

Post Sun 11 Mar 2012, 1:21 am by wasatchbill

Still have them Rob (I dropped those prices too) you and Clay can have a situp contest for the ab roller - (whoever does the least wins, cause they need it more? alien )

Last edited by wasatchbill on Sun 11 Mar 2012, 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

RobA

Post Sun 11 Mar 2012, 1:34 am by RobA

I AM pretty awesome at not doing sit-ups. Wink what are you doing Saturday Bill?

Back to top Go down

echymas

Post Sun 11 Mar 2012, 1:38 am by echymas

im down for an old fashioned Indian leg wrestle sat. bring it rob!

Back to top Go down

Post Sun 11 Mar 2012, 2:08 am by wasatchbill

Isn't today Saturday? Studying; not studying :-); got a log out of Rainbow Gardens above the dino park. I will be around tomorrow; could head down south; maybe look at AF.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down